Sunday, January 8, 2012

Tootie Toot

This is Mama's Little Man known as Tootie Toot.
I was approached by a friend to paint a little Yorkshire Terrier for a friend whose home had burned.
My friend was desperate to find a way to put a smile back on her friend's face.
I had no idea that the Yorkies owner was a friend of my sister Beth.
My sister Beth asked me what I was painting.
I told her whose little dog this was.
She told me how friends were surrounding this Girl and her Family with love.
I was thrilled to be a part of such a loving act.
Tootie Toot loves his new house.
There is the cutest picture of him, on his Mother's Face Book page, eating his birthday cake, on his second birthday.
This little painting is painted by a wonderful artist named Maud Earl.
The painting is called "A Clean Plate With Terrier", circa 1887.   

No comments:

Post a Comment