Saturday, January 8, 2011

Dog Heaven

I love boys. I love old boys and young boys and boys in the middle.
Don't get me wrong, I love girls also~I am one!
But oh how I love a male child. They remind me of puppies, no matter how old they are.
They step in their food, turn over drinks and like to tee-tee outside. All men are big puppies.
I feel sorry for women that have a grudge against men. It makes me wonder who taught them that or what happened to them.
Little boys, after they have run real hard, have a little boy smell to them that I think is wonderful. It reminds me of baseball, dirt, fishing poles, and bubble gum.
Have you ever listened to two little boys talking? They just have a scaled down big boy conversation.
Oh how bragadocious! And the laughing! You will have to hold your breath so that you don't laugh!
Their first loves are usually fat little puppies that have four left feet.
This little girl's name was Sally. She was the beloved dog of one of these "boys in the middle".
Yes, I  love boys! 

No comments:

Post a Comment